Wednesday night was a big night for Hawaii as well. Next up… The House of Representatives.
The first in-studio image of Matt Smith, David Tennant, and John Hurt from the set of ’The Day of The Doctor.’
Don’t close your dash as we have a few more images coming in a bit….
A couple things on this:
1. I spent my summer watching all seasons of the new Doctor Who specifically because everyone talks about it on Tumblr and I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.
2. Oh my god this show is phenomenal. If you are not watching it, start!
3. This show had the ability to make me fear and hate little talking vacuum cleaners. S-C-A-R-Y! Exterminate!!!
4. The Day of the Doctor is the same day as Ryan’s birthday. This news excites me a lot more than him as he is not so terrified of little talking vacuum cleaners.
5. There is a Doctor Who centric blog??? Excuse me while I click “Follow:”
This is what I get for whining that Ryan never texts me.
While hanging out at my friend’s parents’ lake house for their fourth of July party we were invited back for a barbecue later on that summer. Although trying to find a weekend where 4 couples with very different schedules could all meet up meant that it ended up being in mid-September, which was fine by me because it meant a hell of a way to say goodbye to summer.
I might have ended up getting up close and personal with the newest addition to one of my friend’s family.
And the craziest part of the night? When Big Bob, the next door neighbor showed up via his boat to drink with my friend’s father. First he realized that he was in no shape to drive his boat three doors down to his own place so he went home on foot but came back minutes later on a john deere tractor. Then he raved about the tomatoes he was growing. They did sound good. And then, after Big Bob refused to take no for an answer, Ryan and I found ourselves following Big Bob back to his place to take some of the tomatoes off his hands. This involved Ryan jumping into the midst of the tomato patches to save Big Bob after he went tumbling into his plants head first and against our better judgment, following Big Bob up the staircase and onto his pitch black porch in a very similar manner to horror movie scenes where you scream at the soon-to-be victim not to be so stupid. But instead of getting cut into Dexter-style pieces, we were rewarded by getting a cucumber. We left with quite a haul and I’ll say this for Big Bob, his produce tastes great!
After several tries, I finally gave up trying to take a picture of our plate-o-Big-Bob produce sans Sushi.