- Ryan (to Emma):who’s daddy’s smart girl?
- R:who’s Daddy’s funny girl?
- R:who’s Daddy’s princess?
- R:no… Sox.
- Me:really?! Picking the cat daughter over the human daughter?
- R:just saying, between the two of them…. Sox is more princess like.
Ryan: You are so cute!
Emma: No! Most cute!
Ryan: Sorry…. You are the most cute!
- New favorite weekend activity for Emma includes stops into my office #NotLikeSheCouldMakeItAnyMessierThanItAlreadyIs
Meanwhile, I have a coworker that loves to mess with people, yours truly being not an exception. So when Emma started having a blast covering my desk in tape and post-its I figured it would be perfect to move her to prank loving coworker’s desk and let her go crazy. Which she did… Until she declared that she had had enough and cleaned everything up. I debated with myself about whether teaching her that it’s okay to mess with other people’s stuff would come back to bite me in the ass and finally decided to chalk it up to another win for the prankster.
- Oops… Jumping fail #IsItHorribleThatILaughEveryTimeIWatchThis (at Leahi Swim School-Manoa)